Elements Kit Two is an inclusive play structure that requires no installation. Bright and Colourful, its a large scale set of flexible shapes and textures that can be manipulated in lots of ways - building and creating using imagination and collaborative play.
These sets are ideal for use in a garden, but can also be used indoors. Without the normal requirement for sensory garden equipment- to be fixed permenately, these Elements Kits offer a radical approach to play, changing the psychology of the playground!
Very soft and tactile- each part offering a different surface and texture- all durable and waterproof.
Suitable for 20-30 children to play at the same time.
Elements Kit Two includes:
- 4 x Orange Textured Archways
- Noodles for making archways, tunnels and dens- imagination is the only constraint!
- 3 x Red Cog Bumps- perfect for jumping, bouncing, rocking and spinning on
- 1 x Green Cog
- 2 x Yellow Cones - connect to it, run around it, hide behind it or jump onto it!
- A Den Panel- red circular base, and tie to hold noodles together.
- 6 x Waves - a bumpy block to join together or slide on.
Design Idea: Why not create an underwater scene- place noodles into the bouncy cogs and pretend they are jellyfish- don't get stung by the noddles (tentacles) and bounce from one to another, hide underneath the archways to let the shark pass by, or climb on top and prentend you are a sailor- use the noddles to steer. Ships Ahoy! Create a beautiful Coral Reef with the base pad and jump into your safe haven. Make the "water" choppy and try to keep your balance on the waves!
- Creative, Imaginative Play
- Collaborative, Social Interaction
- Natural Exercise and Physical Activity
- Touch- with various textures and surfaces to explore
- Movement and Balance