Even the smallest children love trampolining – the "Soft-Tramp" trampoline offers children particularly safe trampolining fun as the trampoline is completely free of frames and spring mechanisms.
- Safety-trampoline, without frames or edges
- With a universal connection for easy pumping
- Complete with non-slip padding
- Very strong outer skin
- Particularly sturdy: max. load 100 kg
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline – the sturdy safety trampoline for children
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline consists of an extremely robust outer skin, to which the trampoline bed is attached. Inflating the trampoline is child's play as it comes with a universal connection. The trampoline even provides all sorts of fun in the water – as a sort of water trampoline. The underside of the trampoline is open, making way for many other playing options, for example, a ball pit, a boat, a bench or a target for throwing balls.
- Available in four different sizes
- With a universal connection for easy pumping.
- Max. load 100 kg
- "Mini" – ø 100 cm, trampoline bed approx. 79 cm, height 26 cm
- "Medi" – ø 150 cm, trampoline bed approx. 110 cm, height 35 cm
- "Maxi" – ø 200 cm, trampoline bed approx. 138 cm, height 40 cm
- "XXL" – ø 300 cm, trampoline bed approx. 240 cm, height 62 cm
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline, for nurseries, primary schools and therapy
The "Soft-Tramp" trampoline is a real attraction for the kid's corners in nurseries and primary schools. As well as this the mini trampoline is also a great element for a movement course in children's sport. As a therapy trampoline it can be used to train balance and the body's support muscles in children with movement disorders. Inverted, the trampoline can be used as a ball target, allowing you to train hand-eye coordination, or it can be filled with therapy balls, turning it into a ball pit. Of course children can also just lie on the trampoline and dream.
Get your hands on the versatile "Soft-Tramp" trampoline online from Sport-Thieme now.
The underside of the trampoline is open. As a result, it opens up many other playing options. For example, fill the trampoline with balls and use it as a ball pit. With a little bit of imagination, it could be a boat, a bench or a target for throwing balls and much more.