Just the same as our Passive bubble tubes but with the addition of a wireless soft play cube. This allows the user to throw the cube or turn in their hands- the bubble tube changes to the colour that is facing upwards on the cube.
The interaction with the tube is great for children, demonstrating cause and effect and motor skills. Also helps to learn colours; perharps with a discussion about their favourite.
Wheelchair users can also interact as the soft play cube is wireless and mobile. It is also hygienic, soft and safe to use, and easily wipe clean.
Our popular padded surrounds create an attractive centre-piece, especially with the placement of acrylic mirrors in a corner set up! Larger bench style bases and donut cushion (bean bag style) are also available here.
We would highly recommend our wall bracket for secure fixing and anti-bacterial fluid for hygiene. Bubble tubes should be maintained and emptied every 6-8 weeks for optimal use.
Interactive Bubble Tube with Soft Play Cube Control
- Interactive tube which means it changes colour by itself or you can use the wireless soft play cube to change the tube colour.
- 1.5m, 1.75m height options available
- All measure 150mm in diameter
- Comes with a small square plastic base
- Padded Floor Surrounds
- Square Base
- Sensory Padded Bench
- Bean Bag Style Donut Cushion Surround
- Wall Brackets & Anti- Bacterial Fluid
- Acrylic Mirrors for use behind our Floor Surrounds