Just the same as our Passive bubble tubes but with the addition of a wireless big button box. This allows the user to select the colour, with the middle button turning the bubbles on and off.
The interaction with the tube is great for children, demonstrating cause and effect and tracking skills- watching the bubbles begin to float up again. Also helps to learn colours; perharps with a discussion about their favourite.
Wheelchair users can also interact as the button box is mobile. Those with limited mobility in their hands benefit from the wireless box having 3.5mm jack sockets meaning that 3.5mm alternative switches can also be purchased- from latched pads to joy sticks and more.
When no button is pressed, the tube reverts back to passive, colour scrolling mode.
Our popular padded surrounds create an attractive centre-piece, especially with the placement of acrylic mirrors in a corner set up! Larger bench style bases and donut cushion (bean bag style) are also available here.
Interactive Button Box Controlled Bubble Tube
- Interactive tube which means it comes with a wireless switch box for colour selection
- 1.5m, 1.75m height options available
- All measure 150mm in diameter
- Comes with a small square plastic base
- Padded Floor Surrounds
- Square Base
- Sensory Padded Bench
- Bean Bag Style Donut Cushion Surround
- Wall Brackets & Anti- Bacterial Fluid
- Acrylic Mirrors for use behind our Floor Surrounds
- Passive Colour Changing Bubble Tubes
- Interactive Soft Play Cube Controlled Bubble Tubes
- Touch Sensitive Tubes
- Sound Sensitive Tubes
- The Light Lustre Tube
- Water-less Air Tube
- Bubble Walls