The free standing Vestibulator System offers your facility all the benefits of a ceiling suspension system without the installation costs and concerns.
It has the capacity to accommodate a wide range of therapy modules for vestibular, neurodevelopmental, and sensory integration therapy.
When used with the various included accessories, the Deluxe Vestibulator System provides vertical stimulation and direct flexion, linear acceleration, rotational experiences, and complete range of motion exercises. It also incorporates a 360° vertical rotation system for a smooth, unrestricted range of movement to create vertical and rotational stimulation at the same time.
- Height adjustment assembly allows quick changes to the proper position
- Mechanism can be fixed in a stable position or set for swinging
- Durable metal frame has a working load of 330 lbs
- Accessory pieces are lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
- Legs are removable for portability and storage.
The Vestibular System Includes Frame, net swing with positioning seat, flexidisk, prone net swing, mat, platform swing, roll swing, rope with ascenders.
Maximum user weight: 227kg/35½st making it suitable for most adult users.
Overall floor dimensions: 9'11"W x 6'5" D. Overall height is 7'0".