Why choose a waterbed?
- For a Good Night's Sleep- the warmth of the bed and the unique pressure relief help you achieve a deep and uninterrupted sleep.
- They off Unique Pressure Relief- the water mattress adapts to your body preventing pressure points and supports you in any position. The water mattress never changes its shape but provides the same comfort year after year.
- Tempered Warmth- it maintains a comfortable temperature all year, it never gets too hot in summer either as its adjustable with a thermostat.
- Allergy-Friendly Sleeping Environment- waterbeds offer exceptional hygiene. The top cover can be removed and washed at 60 degrees C. The water mattress can be wiped and kept clean and free from dust mites and allergens.
- Phthalate Free Vinyl- Also OEKO-TEX 100 certified and tested to ensure it is free of any harmful substances. The mattresses are softened with the phthalate free softener Mesamoll II.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100- all our waterbeds are certified to this high standard.
- 90 x 200cm
- 100 x 200cm
- 140 x 200cm
The Waterbeds can come alone, or you can add on a Massage System or a Sound Kit-
The Massage Kit is encapsulated in water-proof vinyl, this massage system has 8 massage units. You can easily set the desired massage level, area and type using the remote control provided.
The Sound Kit is integrated into the bottom plate, the sound kit includes high end vibrator and rubber membrane, and an amplifier placed on the side of the base.
You can add either of these options onto your order for our standard waterbeds. We also offer water pillows and a care kit for maintenance.