Providers of Safety Padding for safe rooms, sensory rooms, or soft play rooms.
High quality & durable foam and vinyl
50mm or 100mm thickness
Velcro connection for removing pads
Fixed connection with secret brackets for secure 'tamper-proof' pads
Various colour choices
Off the shelf Mats for your own fitting.
Site Surveys available for pre-production measurements
Luxury vinyl swatches available
Radiator Padding and boxing in
UK Wide Delivery and/or Fitting
Floor & Wall Padding
Sense Sensory provide high quality custom made padding, often used in safe rooms, soft play rooms, behind beds to help prevent injury, seating areas and generally wherever there is a cause for concern over safety.
We provide floor mats in various sizes and colours (see above)
TYPES OF CONNECTION:
For wall padding, we provide three different types of connection:
1) Fixed connection- TAB TOP- this option means the pads come with tabs at the top and bottom to enable them to be screwed back to the wall and screw caps placed over the top, so that the screw itself can't be tampered with
2) Fixed connection- SECRET BRACKETS- this option means the pads are secured back to the wall via brackets that connect to the board at the back and then onto the wall. The brackets will remain hidden behind the pads, so cannot be tampered with. This is the MOST POPULAR method.
3) Velcro connection simply means the pads come with velcro strips on the back, the matching velcro is attached to this and offered up to the wall. Velcro pads are removable.
All wall padding comes with a board backing to prevent sagging over time. The thickness is 50mm and we use a high density foam so its not too soft or hard.
What is the procedure for a padded room?
1) Please fill out this Padding Requirements Form or the fill out form above.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will put together your quotation for your review. Should you wish to proceed, contact us and we will raise an invoice and begin production
3) If you are having the padding installed, we will arrange a suitable date for a site survey to gain accurate pre-production measurements (if required)
4) Once approved, manufacture will commence and we will contact you once again to arrange the installation dates
PADDING REQUIREMENTS FORM TO DOWNLOAD IN WORD OR PDF:
Safe Rooms- Padded Floor & Walls
Custom Made to fit available